ページビューの合計

2023年1月4日水曜日

NATURAL HIGH surf movie (Official Trailer)

 

Available for purchase NOW on 'VIMEO ON DEMAND' !! https://vimeo.com/ondemand/naturalhig... Surfing. The ultimate "NATURAL HIGH". "You don't just watch a Jack Coleman movie, you plunge into Jack's world. And it's a joyous world -- full of peeling waves and sideways drifts and luminous characters and always, always, always great music." Jamie Brisick "I define surfing as the action art of riding a wave of energy leaving only a disappearing wake behind... A total now dance of harmony & union with the wave's energy, and its source. When I swim, or paddle out to catch an ocean wave, I am exercising my forgotten wings. When I wait for the right wave to come to carry me, I am meditating on natural reality and absorbing vital minerals from the Mother of all biological life on this planet... the ocean. Patience, health, and wisdom naturally result." John Peck Song: Babe Rainbow - Johny says stay cool

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿