ページビューの合計

2020年4月6日月曜日

AWOKE

AWOKE from CJ Nelson on Vimeo.

Well, there’s no time like the present. With all of this social distancing going on it feels like the right time to release our newish project AWOKE.

It’s been done for over a year but I’ve been using it to study the functionality of our Long Hulls. It’s been a great reference point moving our designs forward and ultimately sponging the Parallax, Outlier and Neo Classic.

AWOKE was shot over a 4 month period of time (summer 2018) documenting a few of my first experiences with long hull riding. I originally ordered them due to an injury. I thought, “if I can’t surf good, at least I’ll feel good trying”. Little did I know the rabbit hole I was about to enter.

Now, a couple years later, I can honestly say that riding these boards has been the most important and rewarding part of my life as a surfer...period. It has simply changed everything.

Big love to everyone who shot the clips and or donated time and music. Thank you so much to my long time brother Steve Cleveland and surf craft media for putting it all together.

For the next couple weeks I’ll be sharing more clips and pics about AWOKE. Feel free to DM me with any questions. Take a look if you feel so inclined.

- a Surfcraft Media Production by Steve Cleveland
- music Spindrift


サーフィンランキング

にほんブログ村 マリンスポーツブログ サーフィンへ
にほんブログ村

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿