ページビューの合計

2017年10月21日土曜日

Pat Gudauskas’ Do-Everything Board

Pat Gudauskas' Do-Everything Board from CI Surfboards on Vimeo.

" The Fever stands for speed and drive. For me, as a Channel Islands team rider of 16 years, I have ridden almost all the models that Al Merrick and CI Surfboards have designed and loved them all in their own individual ways. Most recently, I had been searching for a board that could encompass all my favorite boards into one surfboard. I wanted it to be easily accessible to find the sweet spot, and to keep me inspired to surf creatively in all conditions be it small onshore beach break, or perfect reeling point break 6 – 8 foot " - PAT GUDAUSKAS

VIDEO BY: ALEX KILAUANO
MUSIC BY: CONNER COFFIN

https://www.cisurfboards.com/board/fever/

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
にほんブログ村

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿